1. Responsible for end to end hardware development. From prototype to mass production.
2. Work closely with Executive leadership to develop and deliver a Global Hardware/Devices strategy to meet consumer needs.
3. Strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all Hardware products.
4. Provide direction and guidance to cross-functional teams with the goal of delivering a superior consumer product experience. Your team will work collaboratively with engineering, operations, sales, and marketing.
5. Data-driven decision-making: Gather insights to inform product decisions wherever possible. When insights aren’t readily available, develop new methods and tools to attain them.
6. Markets & customers: Understand and drive the value our product brings to our diverse customer base in the global marketplace.
7. Product strategy: Owning a comprehensive product strategy for achieving Nimo’s vision and operating plan.
8. Optimize BOM and overall price involved.
1. Minimum of 4 years of experience in prototyping, schematics and PCB design.
2. Sharpe focuses on what matters most. Ability to simplify the hardware.
3. Experience in BOM and cost optimization.
4. Deep understanding of PCB Design and Miniaturisation.
₹6L – ₹24L • ESOP
Full Time · Work from Anywhere
Skills: Consumer Electronics · Hardware Engineering · PCB Design · BOM (Bill of Materials)
apply link -nimo planet career page